• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bermuda?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check US Airways they do flights from phl, dca, bos and clt. The Windham (sp) gives nightly discounts for airline pilots.
Vauge answer for a vauge question...
anyways :beer:

hahaha zi knew I spelt it wrong!! I'm from Bermuda so I know just a little. Honestly, I think its the most beautiful island in the Atlantic.
www.bermuda.com

hahaha i knew I spelt it wrong!! I'm from Bermuda so I know just a little. Honestly, I think its the most beautiful island in the Atlantic.
www.bermuda.com

:beer: grrr it is not my night with computers!!!

Bermuda here comes blue

I've had my fingers crossed we'd announce Bermuda. I'd rather go to Bermuda than any island in the Caribbean. First Bermuda is expensive. However, you get what you pay for. The entire island is nice unlike most of the Caribbean where you're in the ghetto as soon as you get outside the resort area. Everything is clean and well organized......after all it's British :) Beautiful Island and well worth the visit.

Also the fares are pretty high most of the year. Should be a money maker for us.

The rock

IB6 UB9 said:
What's the market like to Bermuda? I see AA goes twice a day from JFK.
Bermy's market is quite good, seasonal obviously.
I know AA, CAL, Air Canada, British Airways and DAL service BDA and Jetblue wanting for a while now, however, last I heard, still sorting out the political $$ local government issue. DAL once daily from BOS and ATL. AA stays the night, used to stay at Grotto Bay right across the airport bridge. Feel free to PM me for further, more detailed questions...

Latest resources

Back