Belize for honeymoon?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good.

It's a tad third world-ish and there isn't a car in the entire country newer than 1987 (there's something like a 100% import duty on cars) and gas is like $8.00 a gallon, and nobody has built a new house in 15 years, and I hope you like chicken (and spicy food).

It's very peaceful and the people are extraordinarily friendly and everything is in English and the beaches are beautiful.

Yeah, I realize I just wrote that as if I was still in third grade. Sorry about that. I love Belize, we go there quite often (3-4 times a year).

Respectfully, consider an American destination, Hawaii or AK in the summer. We have great cities to visit: ORD, SFO, NYC, BOS. In addition there are great towns and resorts away from urban life. Invest or patronize our own economy and labor force.....

Respectfully, consider an American destination, Hawaii or AK in the summer. We have great cities to visit: ORD, SFO, NYC, BOS. In addition there are great towns and resorts away from urban life. Invest or patronize our own economy and labor force.....

Many people like the tropical destinations that the USA does not have to offer, plus, it's great to get out and venture the rest of the world. I do agree on Hawaii and Alaska, but certainly not the other 4 (NYC resident) for a honeymoon. Yes they are excellent cities, and should be considered for future vacation plans. My $.02

Latest resources

Back