• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Before Frank sold his soul

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct me if wrong, but cannot the same 20 years be “thrown away” by a pink slip because someone doesn’t like you or the way you act, smell, etc without some sort of protection?

With the recent picture of several Instructors flipping the bird, an unsat on a checkride because they don’t like you or feel you supported the union, is a very real possibility. Without a union, the training review board will return, then the company will decide you are no longer retrainable and subsequently fire you. At that point your 20 year career at Flexjet is over with no recourse to save your job. Get your resume up to date.

Anyone with a 20 year REAL Flexjet career has at LEAST two type ratings and nearly 80 simulator sessions with dozens of pchecks. It’s not the REAL Flexjet pilots that are requiring retraining ad nauseum and failing pchecks.

Anyone with a 20 year REAL Flexjet career has at LEAST two type ratings and nearly 80 simulator sessions with dozens of pchecks. It’s not the REAL Flexjet pilots that are requiring retraining ad nauseum and failing pchecks.

You are correct, right up to the point where they start politicizing the PCs. The one armed instructor has already forced pilots to fill out decert cards pre PC. He won't hesitate to fail pilots when management tells him to. The fat instructor on the far left will also jump right in when he thinks it will benefit him. So my thirty perfect rides won't matter when they get done trashing my career.

Flops has used checkrides and upgrades as a way of punishing pilots since day one. That’s their M.O. ask any of the old check airman they have got fed up with being told. Hey joe pilot called fatigue last week. And his checkride is next month. Make sure it’s a thorough one. Wink wink

You are correct, right up to the point where they start politicizing the PCs. The one armed instructor has already forced pilots to fill out decert cards pre PC. He won't hesitate to fail pilots when management tells him to. The fat instructor on the far left will also jump right in when he thinks it will benefit him. So my thirty perfect rides won't matter when they get done trashing my career.

Isn't the "fat one" the same one who was taking info from his best friend on the organizing committee and funneling it through to RH? Or was it the other "fat one" in the truck bed?

There are several you have to watch. They will claim union allegiance when it benefits them but the truth is they are only aligned to themselves. No morals, no decency. They will stab you in the back for the smallest benefit.

Backstabbers. Just the kind Kenn had in his FOK club. Let's see how they laugh when Kenn reinstates his no drinking policy and these guys rat out each other.

Direct entry Global CA slots for $160k after 2 signing bonuses being proffered to job candidates.

That’s right. That management team you love wants to undercut your pay and seniority to staff it’s planes. Anyone paying attention to the Ricci way could have told you that. But hey, just give him a chance to see what he’ll get up to when completely unfettered by a union with deep pockets and a contract.

Latest resources

Back