Beechjet Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airventure

Does anybody know of companies looking for a Beechjet SIC?

I'm have the unique situation of being PIC type rating in the Beechjet while having relatively low times. This is thanks to CAE SimuFlite's supporting crewmember program. Right now I'm at 700TT/20ME, not including 275 hours I have in the Beechjet Level-D simulators. In total I have flown over 100 sim sessions with a total of 49 different clients. I've also been through the entire initial type rating program twice (both ground and sim at the beginning and end of this program). As a result I'm very proficient in aircraft systems and operations.

If anybody has any information, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Brett

Your in a really tuff position with your lack of total and multi-engine time. My suggestion is to get that time up to at least Part 135 minimums and work on getting some multi-time as well. I know at my company you need at least 1500 tt and at least 500 multi to fly right seat in our Beechjets, this is required for our insurance company. Good luck on your search and I wish I could help you out!

Hey thanks for the reply! I'm currently working on my MEI wich should atleast start me accumulating some multi-time. It is a real odd postion because I know I can fly the airplane just fine. I just need those magic flight hours!

-Brett

I don't know if you are insurable, but I've done some contract work on a Beechjet before out of KBLM b/c they're always trying to find an SIC contract only. I'll put you in contact if you live up in Jersey.

This was online today:

Position
Beechjet 400A SIC
First Officer

Location(s)
Pilot Base: Allentown, PA

In search of a current/qualified part 135 SIC on our Beechjet 400A. This is an immediate opening! Please email resumes.

26 North Aviation

Thanks guys!

The guys from 26 North called me yesterday and I faxed out my training records. Hopefully some contract work comes from that.

I'm located in the Dallas area, but if they're willing to airline me to the airplane I could make it happen.

-Brett

Thanks guys!

The guys from 26 North called me yesterday and I faxed out my training records. Hopefully some contract work comes from that.

I'm located in the Dallas area, but if they're willing to airline me to the airplane I could make it happen.

-Brett

Good luck Brett. Insurance minimums are negotiable. I started flying the Beechjet with only 600 hours. It's a matter of an employer's willingness to work with the insurance company. After college, my first employer (BE400 operator) took the time to send in my training records, college transcripts, and spent a great deal of phone time to get me insurance qualified with about 1,100TT and less than 200 hours multi.

Guys throwing out hard TT insurance minimums is BS.

Hey thanks that's great to hear! I've actually had 3-4 job bites over the last week and today. Wouldn't you know it my timing sucks because I'll be out of the country for the next few weeks! It'll be hard to coordinate from abroad, but we'll see what happens.

If nothing works out I may be able to help you out. Your time may be the only issue. Ill see what I can do though.

If nothing works out I may be able to help you out. Your time may be the only issue. Ill see what I can do though.

That'd be great! It looks like you're from my former neck of the woods. Well, I'm originally from SW Wisconsin, but have spent a lot of time in Chicagoland and know a few SIU Alumni.

Keep in touch,
-Brett

Latest resources

Back