Beechjet 400A type rating information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

falcondriver

I'm going to FlightSafety at the end of the month to get my rating. They are mailing the books today but I was curious if there was any online sources for information on the Beechjet 400A????
Thanks
FD

Online sources for bizjet accurate technical info are about as rare as honest politicians these days.

You can find sites that describe the proper working order for every nut, bolt, and rivet of every **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** 747 Boeing ever thought about producing, technical info right down to the proper book procedures for changing out toilet paper rolls in the upper deck lav. But when you ask these folks if they have any desire or intention to put up a technical site for a bizjet they recoil in disgust for some confounded reason.

Guess we bizjet jockeys are just the bastard children of aviation…

And while I’m ranting… I get the same baffling response out of those techno-geeks that sit around all day designing airplanes for a flight simulator.

I contacted a guy who made a 737 that was really sharp; asked him if I supplied him with tons of info would he be interested in doing a Citation V or Ultra and man……….. He was like Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a business jet! Who wants a business jet?

Great pal… go on off and do another 737 to go with the other 5,729 versions you can of the same frappin jet…

Darn… sorry bout the flash back… I just left one of them flight sims sites and clicked over here… (Note to self… must take medication)

I wish there was more available to us online about business jets so we can avail ourselves to it well before it turns into a 14 to 21 day fire hose flogging at the hands of some instructor at FSI.

I know where you can get the paper manuals for a fee, but if FSI is shipping them to you, no need to spend $300.00.

Sheik
:eek:

I'm right there with you, Sheik. I hate that I can't ever find nice versions of business jets for sims. I can fly 53,236 different versions of a 747, but I get jack squat when I want to fly the sexiest jet ever produced, which of course is the Citation X! :D

Someday, I'm going to fly one for real. In the meantime, I'm going to b*tch about not even getting to fly a decent one on my PC!

Preach it to me BigD!!!:D

I'm with ya on the Citation X, the only one I found looks like somebody took a boat paddle to its nose and beat hell out of it.

Also, I have no clue why anyone has yet to do a really awesome G-V or Global Express, you would think that would attract someone... heck I can't even find a really good BBJ, but sure as the morning sun I can find every frappin 737 Southwest operates right down to the exact N number.

Sheik

:cool:

Latest resources

Back