Beech Travel Air systems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboyzz1

Anyone know where I could find an electrical system schematic. The POH is a piece of crap and has no included system drawings.

Call the FSDO and ask for the inspector and/or DEs that will give checkrides in your type. If they don't have what you're looking for, you know there's very little reason to learn it.

This from someone who doesn't know jack about a TravelAir.

I will have to try calling the FSDO but the guy who does the rides in the plane is a waste of space and a bit A hole so I don't know of how much help that will bring. I went to our shop and pulled apart the shop manual but that didn't help too much. I copied some schematics for like the starting and battery circuitry but that only gives a tiny piece of the puzzle. I hope to have an interview with SKW soon and I hear they want you to draw out systems so I hope I can find something a little better. Thanks though for the help!

Anyone know where I could find an electrical system schematic. The POH is a piece of crap and has no included system drawings.

I did about 400 hrs of intruction in them. You are right, the 1 page (front and back) POH sucks. Call Sheble Aviation and see if they will send you one of their training packets. Just act like you are interested in going there for training. They should send you one for free.

so if i just tell them that im interested in the program they will send me a packet? That would be great!

found this link. not sure how in-depth the books go. http://www.esscoaircraft.com/Beech_95_Travel_Air_s/3201.htm

ahh...the BE-95. docile and fun plane.

as far as systems...works great, lasts long time (except for the Janitrol heater bomb in the nose!)

yeah I have one of those owners manuals and it's scary how little they tell you about the airplane... I'm not even sure they tell you how much gas it holds :eek:

Thanks for the help though

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back