Beech 1900 Corporate Operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlightTraker

Does anybody know of any corporate Beech 1900 operators. I like the plane, just can't stand working for peanuts at my current airline job!@#$? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

FlightTraker

Rick Hendrick Motorsports in Concord, NC (KJQF) flies:

5 Beech 1900D's
2 King Airs
2 Gulfstream III's (rumor is he's selling one)
2 Hawkers (although I think one is strictly for Jeff Gordon - N24JG)

Don't know if they're hiring or not.

No ... Jiffy Jeff has a Falcon 200.

Hendrick's 1900s are in BUY often for prop work. Last one I saw had new paint and int. Nice stuff.

Having spoken to a few NASCAR pilots (a lot of Beech T-Props there) I can tell you that it's another case of knowing the right folks and being there at the right time. RCR hired a 400-hour CFI for their Beech stuff last year (I think he started in the B200) ... but he knew a few people already. RCR also runs an older EMB120 and was rumored to be looking at a Hawker XP but I dunno what happened.

Try getting to know folks at Concord, GSO, or EXX. You never know ...

Minh

If I remember correctly, Marvin windows has a 1900 based out of northern Minnesota and shuttles people between MSP and there. Also I believe Schwans (the frozen food company) has one based somewhere in Minnesota and usually shuttles from MSP. I have seen the Marvin Windows 1900 at MSP (has a bright yellow tail), but have only read about schwans in propilot. 2 Reputable operators with jets also in the fleet for advancement. hope this helps Jumppilot

I think you're making a mistake by looking for the very small group of B1900 operators . . . if you aren't typed in the 350, you would be better off looking for King Air operators who would be willing to put you in the left seat, instead of chasing down the handful of 1900 operators who are going to be looking for typed pilots.

Also, if you find that the King Air operators need more total time, you might start looking for a jet FO job- that may even be easier to find than King Air PIC jobs.

Your best bet is to focus your search on the cities with a good concentration of corporate iron, and pick 20-30 companies to focus on, and workl them consistently. Blind resumes almost never result in anything, it takes follow-through.

Good luck

Mendards in Eau Claire WI have 1900s for shuttles. Stop in Winston-Salem NC if you're in the area. A number of race teams run through Piedmont-Hawthorne. I don't know if they're based there are just in for Mx.

2000Flyer

1900 Corp Ops

I saw one of Menard's B1900D's at FWA a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I didn't run into the crew so I couldn't get any info from them about their flight operations. Nice airplane though.

the only two i know of are

menards has a few
and the Schwann man.

they have a C650 and a B1900d

Check out Wachovia's flight department. It's been awhile, but I remeber them running a corporate shuttle with a 1900D from FTY-CLT-FTY a few times a day. Also check out Autec in PBI. They have to D's and run the a few times a day to Fresh Creek on Andros I. in the Bahamas.

Good Luck,

--03M

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back