• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beat Army!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Navy can beat a tough Army team today, it will be a real accomplishment for the class of '07. They will have beat AF and Army all 4
years at school.

At the pep rally in Annapolis on Wed evening I saw a Mid wearing one of the funniest T-shirts I've seen in a long time. T-shirt front: Navy Heckling
T-shirt back: I'm sorry, is that your kid?

GO Navy Beat Army

It's many, many years in the future.........After a long, happy and successful life, Army coach Bobby Ross passes away and enters the Pearly Gates, where God takes him on a tour. He shows Bobby a little 2-bedroom cottage with faded Ga. Tech, San Diego Charger, Detroit Lions and West Point pennants decorating the little, ivy-entwined front porch.

"This is your home, Coach. You can be proud. Most people don't get their own house up here," God explains.
Ross looks at the house, then turns around and looks at one sitting atop the hill. It's a huge three-story mansion with white marble columns and a balcony under each window.

Naval Academy flags line both sides of the circular driveway leading up to a the portico, where a huge blue and gold banner professing "Beat Army!", hangs between the towering columns.

"I appreciate greatly your consideration, God, but I'm a little puzzled. How come I get this little 2-bedroom cottage with faded banners, and Navy coach Paul Johnson gets a columned mansion with new banners and flags? What's so special about him????"

God smiles mischievously. "That's not Paul Johnson's house, Coach.........." he replies.

"................that's mine."

Getting an early start for next time:

GO ARMY!

BEAT NAVY!

Way cool Dave, thanks for the link. I guess everyone saw where the football coach at Air Force resigned. Hats off to the guy, 23 years I believe.

I'm proud of anyone attending a Service Academy but having a Mid we bleed Blue and Gold.

N*

Go Navy Beat Army

AvDad

Way cool Dave, thanks for the link. I guess everyone saw where the football coach at Air Force resigned. Hats off to the guy, 23 years I believe.

I'm proud of anyone attending a Service Academy but having a Mid we bleed Blue and Gold.

N*

Go Navy Beat Army

AvDad

AvDad;

It's really something that the pranks now are officially sanctioned. That's really a big change, just like there is no more Gate 0.

All Service Academy attendees are outstanding and represent the best of our country, but Navy is just so much better.

Best wishes to your Mid. I am looking forward to Navy - Boston College, it should be a good game.

Latest resources

Back