• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Be On Good behavior To XNA Says Scott

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How insulting. As though you are some sort of 3701-type cowboys at any other time. I hope that the union is responding to him about this implied lack of profesionalism on a daily basis.

Seriously though, anybody else surprised that the Delta higher-ups don't have a corporate aircraft or, at the very least, a share at Netjets or something?

They have this:

http://www.airelite.com/

But it's prly cheaper for Delta to put 'em on the contract carrier positive-space! ;-)

Sounds to me like Bryan just gave us a roadmap to success.

How stupid of him to point that out... yet another novice mistake.

Oh wait, now I'm talking like ASARJMAN! Burn it down! F$%K 'em all!

Sounds to me like Bryan just gave us a roadmap to success.

How stupid of him to point that out... yet another novice mistake.

Oh wait, now I'm talking like ASARJMAN! Burn it down! F$%K 'em all!

Of course you believe something BL says Wil. You're buying his bs and trying to influence everyone else that you, only you, well, maybe JB and ohShet too, know what's best.

Of course you believe something BL says Wil. You're buying his bs and trying to influence everyone else that you, only you, well, maybe JB and ohShet too, know what's best.

So are we to believe everything the union puts out as gospel? I prefer to look/read "between the lines" (I learned this from you!) of union BS and company BS and draw my own conclusion. As of right now, I believe the union is over reaching and will eventually cost us our jobs.

If you want to win anyone over to your side, you really ought to tone down your "Angry, Bitter, Old Man" rhetoric. Try putting something intelligent behind your rationale instead of visceral hatred. Convince us why you're right and I am not.

Last edited:

May we expect to see any kind of intelligent rebuttal from you, or will it just be more rhetoric painting any dissenters as fringe wackos? You're really not doing them any favors. You just make them look desparate. Don't counter the argument, just attack the person. Keep going, you only prove my case.

Except for ending SLAVERY, NAZISM, FASCISM and COMMUNISM; War has never solved anything! quote]

Slavery still exists, fascism still exists and communism is alive and well. Just ask the Chineese president, he was here last year. As for Nazism? Oklahoma bomber practised and preached this.
War hasn't solved anything. Pick up the book, "A soldier slave" and tell me what the war in iraq has done for our soldiers. Support the troops...bring them home!

Except for ending SLAVERY, NAZISM, FASCISM and COMMUNISM; War has never solved anything! quote]

Slavery still exists, fascism still exists and communism is alive and well. Just ask the Chineese president, he was here last year. As for Nazism? Oklahoma bomber practised and preached this.
War hasn't solved anything. Pick up the book, "A soldier slave" and tell me what the war in iraq has done for our soldiers. Support the troops...bring them home!

Wow. This is gonna get good...

Go put your drivel up in the Religion/ Politics room.

BTW, I put that crap there just get knobs like you to get their panties in a knot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back