• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Be Alert- New Al Queda plot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I find it hard to believe that a handful of Islamic Extremists are the justification of the full attention of the U.S. military in two countries. As most know the Iraq thing was a big mistake and now we are redirecting our attention and power in Afghanistan to eradicate a few rag-tag fundamentalist tribal factions that are going to aggressively defend their lucrative poppy fields in NW Pakistan to the death.

Fact is that since 9/11, there has not been an direct threat to US soil in 8 years despite our vulnerable sea ports and other soft spots. The relatively small number of Islamic extremists are too underfunded and disorganized to mount another attack on that scale
( if they really did it in the first place). And the story that Bin Laden is sitting in a cave plotting the downfall of America seems absurd to me. Like anyone would take that seriously.

To me it doesn't make sense. I don't know who our REAL enemies are but I really don't think that a few thousand ape-********************e, vest-bomb, Islamic fundamentalists are gonna take the US down.

Something doesn't smell quite right. I think we are going after the wrong folks.

Our moron commander is chief, B. Hussein Obama will be tripping all over himself to read these muslim butchers their Miranda rights if caught. Sarah Palin was right about this leftist idiot.

Sarah Palin was right??? She's never been right about anything. Dumbest statement ever made on a public forum...ever. Congratulations, you won the "Supreme DumbA$$ of the Century" award. I'm just glad I was here to see it...

Sarah Palin was right??? She's never been right about anything. Dumbest statement ever made on a public forum...ever. Congratulations, you won the "Supreme DumbA$$ of the Century" award. I'm just glad I was here to see it...
Who is your source of news? The Huffington Post? She kicked Biden's a$$ in the vp debate. Just because she's not ivy league north east elite you liberals rail on her. You sir, are a dumba$$.

Oh, she won the VP debate? Great. Too bad I, with the rest of America, was voting for President and not VP. You were voting for the VP and I'm the dumba$$. Go watch Fox and mourn the loss of the GOP righty tard.

Well I for one think If everyone just took Instructordudes Avatar picture and put it on the outside of the cockpit doors this alone would act as the best deterrent against an Al qaeda attack as they all have a fear of Homosexuals. That and I hear instructordude flies around in a exact replica of the Gimp suit as worn in the movie Pulp Fiction except he wears his pilot hat and had pilot wings and boards added later.

I agree with you.

I would argue though that the best way to fight extremists is not with bullets and bombs, but with education. Ever notice that the most religious areas in the world are also the least educated? From Americas "bible belt" to the Middle East. That correlation holds pretty true. Ignorance is the clay of religious fundamentalists.

I say find policies that promote democracy and hence education.
Did you get your GED from a Crackerjack box?

liberals and democrats are pathetic piles. Split the country and send these homos to California. Then invade it, turn them into slaves, and see how diplomacy and change works out.

Oh, she won the VP debate? Great. Too bad I, with the rest of America, was voting for President and not VP. You were voting for the VP and I'm the dumba$$. Go watch Fox and mourn the loss of the GOP righty tard.
It wasn't a vote for McCain as much as a vote AGAINST Obama. If I were you, I'd be a bit more concerned about your beloved Dems in 11/10. With all the socialization of America going on the independents who fell for this change crap last year will probably wake up and smell the coffee. Put in place some true conservatives and keep Obama in check. That way the damage can be limited. Kinda like the 90's when a radical named Clinton was kept in check.

Latest resources

Back