Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
prpjt said:
Oh, and Brett, that FO position is open again as of last Wednesday
That's funny! You'd think some hotshot lawyer would figure out why he has a pilot retention problem.

No..the problem is that Bell has no F*$&ing idea what he is talking about!! This "jet-guy" is a flight instructor in AMA and just loves to lie to everyone in town about what he does. Don't listen to a damn thing he says. There was a nice article in the Amarillo paper about him and his offers from "10 major airliners when he got his ATP."(YEAH, MY A$$) It is prob a good beechjet job just dont listen to bell!!

P.S. He has never had anything to do with Bell and he wears a bell jumpsuit around everywhere!! COOL GUY

As fate would have it, looks like the TXK company has aquired a 400A. I heard this about a week ago. I know nothing about the plane, just that they got one.

Bobkat0001 said:
No..the problem is that Bell has no F*$&ing idea what he is talking about!! This "jet-guy" is a flight instructor in AMA and just loves to lie to everyone in town about what he does. Don't listen to a dang thing he says. There was a nice article in the Amarillo paper about him and his offers from "10 major airliners when he got his ATP."(YEAH, MY A$$) It is prob a good beechjet job just dont listen to bell!!

P.S. He has never had anything to do with Bell and he wears a bell jumpsuit around everywhere!! COOL GUY

I think that you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about. The pilot I'm refering to is no where near Amarillo. Oh. by the way I did learn to fly helicopters in a bell47G5A, and was the Maintenance Director over 3 bell47's, two Bell Jetrangers (BII & BIII), and a Bell OH-58. But I don't own a jumpsuit, sorry. As of now they may have Be-400A, but it was a Diamond Jet, and the guy who ran the thing screwed me over. I'm sorry if you look up to this guy, you need better people to look up to in your aviation career.

P.S. His reputation around his hometown airport is simply awful. I'm glad to have gotten away from him. Have a nice day

bell47 said:
There is an add on climbto350 posted March 31 for a BE-400A Co-pilot. Unless something changed in the last two months this is actually an older Diamond jet. If you are thinking about applying for this job, ask the Capt.(H.K.) why he has had four (4) co-pilots in the last year! You have been warned!

bell47 said:
Did anyone here actually reply to this add and talk to the Captain about the position? Or send a resume and get any response? Just curious.

bell47 said:
Thanks learsforsale. That is the one. The add for a co-pilot is typical of the operation. " Yes we want you to come fly our Beech 400A!" Then you get there and hear " well it's not really a 400A, it's a Diamond Jet. They look alike though, and if you have the type rating(be400A) then you can fly ours too. Oh, by the way all the free time you have, when we're not flying, well you need to sit here and answer the phone for me, and make sure that you polish the leading edges and run this errand, and make sure this/that is done, and call so and so for me, vacuum the office, ect........ because I have a tee time and don't want to be late! By the way didn't you learn ANYTHING at Simuflight? And don't worry about that Hydraulic fluid, the mechanic may have just spilled a little."

Dude, its "ad" as in advertisement.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back