BBQ in HSV

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EatSleepFly

I was in HSV today around lunchtime. As I was signing for fuel at Signature, the lady behind the desk asked one of the pilots of a Lear crew what kind of restaurant they were looking to have lunch at. Before she even finished her sentence, he said, "BBQ!!!" I figure that had to be someone from here, with all the BBQ discussions. :)

Sooo....how was it? I can't remember what the name of the place was that she recommended. Anyone know the name of the "recommended" one in HSV? Wish I could've tried it too, but the freight couldn't wait. Gotta keep the assembly lines open! :eek:

Don't know about HSV, but I've been to more than a few in BHM and MGM. God I miss the South....

trb

If you wish to learn about BBQ, the correct procedure is to post some obvious flame-bait. :D

Was it Bob Gibson's (Not the former Cardinals pitcher)?

I used to live in HSV. Way back when I worked for the Space Center,
Green Brier was a local spot that was crowded on the weekends. If I remember correctly it is about 10-15 mins from the airport.
There is also a great burrito shop on Governors Ave, but i dont remember the name of it.

Hey,

anyone know if Signiture (HSV) is still gouging on their Jet A prices. I was there last fall and they wanted almost $5 a gallon. They wouldn't accept our contract fuel because we weren't a DC-9 or bigger.

Dreamland BBQ, perhaps?

Latest resources

Back