battlefield 2 jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cynic

So does anyone else have a hard time flying the airplanes in battlefield 2?

They don't stall and oddly seem to accelerate when you pull up....

I need to learn how to drop bombs on target but perhaps my aviation background is hurting, not helping.

i dont understand the jets at all, but I do TK people trying to get in them, even tho I have no want to fly them.

har har, snipers

Oh you do not want to team kill me for an airplane. I will hunt you down until I am banned from the server for too many team kills.

The best way to deal with those guys is to run up after they jump in, load the plae with c4, let them fly a little ways off and then..... KaBooom!

Improving your bombing accuracy in BF2

First ya need a good joystick. Preferably one with a twist capability (good for yaw and flying helos). Next, map one of the buttons to switch your view to aft and another to switch back to forward. Go to a server that is built for practice (usually only has one or two players on it).

Direct pops work the best in a real game. Find a target by flying at medium altitude. After flying by it, execute a climbing/diving 180 (pitch to a sliceback). When the target is about two thirds the way down the BFL (bomb fall line)--release. Then climb to about 20 degrees nose high and switch to aft view and watch your impact. Then switch back to forward view.

With practice you can figure your exact release point.
Hope this helps,
Pic

F-16_Pic said:
First ya need a good joystick. Preferably one with a twist capability (good for yaw and flying helos). Next, map one of the buttons to switch your view to aft and another to switch back to forward. Go to a server that is built for practice (usually only has one or two players on it).

Direct pops work the best in a real game. Find a target by flying at medium altitude. After flying by it, execute a climbing/diving 180 (pitch to a sliceback). When the target is about two thirds the way down the BFL (bomb fall line)--release. Then climb to about 20 degrees nose high and switch to aft view and watch your impact. Then switch back to forward view.

With practice you can figure your exact release point.
Hope this helps,
Pic

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back