• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Battle Creek A-10 Unit

Huggyu2

Live to fly; fly to live
Total Time
9000+
Anyone out there have any experience flying in/with this unit?

hawg2hawk

Total Time
-
Huggyu2 said:
Anyone out there have any experience flying in/with this unit?

Sure. Great dudes. I know a bunch of them from AD. PM me.

YGBSM

Old flaccid member
Total Time
>0
the_russian said:
Makos hire the russian

Your contributions here will make for some good doofer book entries.

Prepare for a new nickname, young comrade.

Last edited:

The_Russian

Low Level Pilot
Total Time
Beer30
I can break, burn, and crash stuff with the best of 'em!

I just hope a unit can see past my faults and hire me. You can't say I didn't warn them.

hindsight2020

Yeah Buddy
Total Time
23:41Z
The_Russian said:
I can break, burn, and crash stuff with the best of 'em!

I just hope a unit can see past my faults and hire me. You can't say I didn't warn them.

I've heard getting sponsored off-the-street by the Homestead Vipers is pretty unlikely, or any fighter unit in the AFRC for that matter. They seem to be either looking for rated folks (RTU locales in particular) or none at all. We'll see if things change for the better beyond October.

38tango

Flap Operator
Total Time
The_Russian said:
...I just hope a unit can see past my faults and hire me. You can't say I didn't warn them.
With all those hours of Lock On, IL-2, and FS2004 experience how could they not?! Mother Russia will be most disappointed to hear of your defection, Borris...we must make with the libations very soon...need vodka to make warm..

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
With all those hours of Lock On, IL-2, and FS2004 experience how could they not?!
Well, ya see ... there's the problem. He shoulda' been play'n Falcon 4. :laugh:

Minhberg