Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Basically the RJDC legal terrorist sued their union because the RJDC coalition didn'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

((7))

"Basically the RJDC legal terrorist sued their union because the RJDC coalition didn'

"Does this idiot write copy for ALPA or Acorn?

Oh great, another thread about the rjdc. Where's joemerchant, n2264j and the rest of the pom pom squad?

RJ's didn't just happen, mainline pilots voted to outsource this work

thank you for saying it first.
as much as i lament the rjdc- everyone would be better off if all brands were on the same list. but it was post 9/11 that showed so many true colors.
industry wide- to furlough while outsourcing to more RJ's is confusing at best- and unforgivable at worst. It's certainly not unionism.
That's what baby-boomers do. Take the opportunities that allowed them to walk through the door-(ie:small jet flying, age 65) and sell them to management in order to keep what they've got for themselves.
But i hear the boat market in south florida is down at least $100k so i'm sure something more has to be done.

Understanding the RJ issue...

So back in the 80's when mainline management said to the pilot groups.... we are going to contract out some flying. Others companies with their own operating certificate, dispatch, management etc.. will operate flights under our code share...

How does DAL or UAL pilots respond to that?

Can a pilot group stop their company from using vendors? If so, how? (recall this is during the Lorenzo era)...

Latest resources

Back