• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Base Changes at Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sure union or no union this would have happened...matter of fact it was the union guys touting that they wanted the out station to end...so don't even bring the union thing into this.

As for PND look at the lines again...those are for NOV..nothing yet for DEC

Uncle Bunkle, I agree with you 100%,as does the SYR gate agents.

ORF will only be gone for a bit, there will be "new" equipment there soon. all the out station bases will be consolidated into the hubs just about as fast as bureaucracy will allow...

ORF will only be gone for a bit, there will be "new" equipment there soon. all the out station bases will be consolidated into the hubs just about as fast as bureaucracy will allow...

nice avatar. fooled me at a glance

ROC is reserve for the second half of DEC just like BUF always is for the ends NOV and DEC - they don't run those flights over the holidays because they are commuter flights. If there aren't bids for January, that might indicate a base closure.

Heard a rumor tonight SYR was gaining another aircraft for more LGA flying and will continue flying to PIT.

And instead of consolidating all the IAD flights they could (AOO/SHD/BKW) with MNZ crews, they opened BKW as a Saab base (but not AOO or SHD), so it really seems like managment just doesn't know what they want to do with the outstations.

I can't believe the Provincetown base isn't open yet! I'm sure that 90% of you Colon guys hang out there anyways, right??

Orf closed b/c air willy pulled out, leaving no station personel to run the 9l crap... or so i heard. I would expect to go back there if and only if UsAir gets somebody else to serve it...

All the LGA turning saabs, will become lga based as EWR opens, the beach will be down to AUG, BHB, HYA and ALB as a reserve base for 1 a/c to cover for other broken planes. ALB will also cover the PVD turn and possibly still an MHT turn.

LGA and EWR will be managed as 1 station/base. Explaining why the EWR fleet manager position included saab ac, not just the q400.

FA hiring is now limited to LGA and EWR, they are no longer hiring to the other bases. kinda supporting the LGA/EWR Ne base...

But, Buddy thanked us for our effort today, so i am happy

Latest resources

Back