Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotsh

Registered lUser
Banner Tow company based in Chicago is looking for a banner tow pilot to be based out of the Chicago area, but who is very flexible to travel. You may be away from home for 3-4 months at a time, so if family/commitments are preventing you from traveling, then this is not the job for you. You also need to be fairly self-sufficient, as you will also be managing the aircraft and daily operations.

Requirements are:
Commercial Lic.
500TT
20 hours in a C182

Pay is much better than most CFI jobs are, and it is way more fun than being a CFI. If interested, PM me and I'll provide more details.

Well, it was a Scout, which was nice because it had 72 gals and 7 hooks, so you could fly most of the day on one tank... until a retired Navy boy put it in the water because he forgot to put the fuel caps back on... :rolleyes: but yes, agree about the Tailwheel comment :)

If you are tall enough to reach the pedals your HIRED! I towed banners for 800 hrs in a SuperCub and anything less just wouldn't do. I just can't imagine towing banners in a plane with a yoke. That would feel funny...eeww!

Latest resources

Back