Banner tow in Pamana City w/callsign "boomer"

Ollie

COVERED IN ROUNDUP
Total Time
GMT-10
Anybody know who this is or ever work there? If so, how was it? Contact info would be appreciated!

PA31Ho

Total Time
>2500
Panama City

Hey, I'm from Panama City. Where do you instruct?

Beatrix_Kiddo

Total Time
Boomer Aviation operates out of Navarre (1J9). They usually fly anywhere from Pensacola Beach to Panama City Beach. I was there 2001-02. Sandy Williams is the owner and his office is located in Fort Walton Beach, office # is 850-244-1313.

Shamus

FL 510
Total Time
Ollie said:
Anybody know who this is or ever work there? If so, how was it? Contact info would be appreciated!

All banner tow operators while in tow must preceed there call sign with "banner" followed by the tail number; ex:"banner 7106AB departing the pattern east bound" Since it's a banner tower the radios probable suck and thats why it sounded like Boomer, even thought that's the name of the company. I think it's in the AIM under 4-2-4 or right around there.

Bryan D

Total Time
45 yrs
Shamus said:
All banner tow operators while in tow must preceed there call sign with "banner" followed by the tail number; ex:"banner 7106AB departing the pattern east bound" Since it's a banner tower the radios probable suck and thats why it sounded like Boomer, even thought that's the name of the company. I think it's in the AIM under 4-2-4 or right around there.
They use the call sign that is outlined in their special provisions from the FAA.
Boomer, Sky, Stormer, Ahole, Mr Dumas ect.