Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ollie

COVERED IN ROUNDUP
Anybody know who this is or ever work there? If so, how was it? Contact info would be appreciated!

Boomer Aviation operates out of Navarre (1J9). They usually fly anywhere from Pensacola Beach to Panama City Beach. I was there 2001-02. Sandy Williams is the owner and his office is located in Fort Walton Beach, office # is 850-244-1313.

Ollie said:
Anybody know who this is or ever work there? If so, how was it? Contact info would be appreciated!

All banner tow operators while in tow must preceed there call sign with "banner" followed by the tail number; ex:"banner 7106AB departing the pattern east bound" Since it's a banner tower the radios probable suck and thats why it sounded like Boomer, even thought that's the name of the company. I think it's in the AIM under 4-2-4 or right around there.

Shamus said:
All banner tow operators while in tow must preceed there call sign with "banner" followed by the tail number; ex:"banner 7106AB departing the pattern east bound" Since it's a banner tower the radios probable suck and thats why it sounded like Boomer, even thought that's the name of the company. I think it's in the AIM under 4-2-4 or right around there.

They use the call sign that is outlined in their special provisions from the FAA.
Boomer, Sky, Stormer, Ahole, Mr Dumas ect.

Latest resources

Back