Bankair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flagshipper

I did a search just looking for current info on Pay, QOL and I have some other questions about Bankair out of Columbia SC. Please pm me if you currently work there and I would be very much appreciative Thanks

flagshipper said:
I did a search just looking for current info on Pay, QOL and I have some other questions about Bankair out of Columbia SC. Please pm me if you currently work there and I would be very much appreciative Thanks

PM me, I worked there many moons ago but know a guy who works there now.

The Pig.

Old Thread

flagshipper said:

Do a search on Bankair on this forum,read all the posts,then decide if you are still interested.Most pilots probably won't be!!!

I know a couple guys there. Not a bad gig. Depends on who you fly with since you'll fly with them almost all the time. Monday night thru Thursday night, sometimes with a few days off in-between if your run is 7-8 hours a night. If you like weekends off and don't mind flying at night, it's not so bad. People on here will complain about the equipment but the pilots I know there have no issues with it. They tell me squawks get fixed quickly enough. Training certainly isn't extensive. Upgrade is roughly 18 months. PM me if you'd like me to try and get you more info.

Mr. I.

There is no offical way to apply at Bank Air. They hire on a as needed criteria,
usually from current employee rec's, otherwise you would have to call Columbia Aviation and ask to talk to the D.O. .

Latest resources

Back