Bangor Customs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

2Green

I'm bringing an aircraft in to the US next week for maintenance. Our port of entry is Bangor. I have the general info. Are there any special procedures I should know about? Thanks in advance.

I'm bringing an aircraft in to the US next week for maintenance. Our port of entry is Bangor. I have the general info. Are there any special procedures I should know about? Thanks in advance.

Not really. If you call the FBO on the way in, they will let customs know and send the "follow me" out which will park you near the airline terminal. Just park where they tell you, sit and wait for the customs guy to show up and tell you to open the door. Pretty simple...

I just did a non stop from Kuwait to Bangor yesterday. Aviatat and Bangor customs are great. Less than a 20 minute turn for fuel and customs. Good thing, because we had to fly another 3 hours and our day was longggggg. Make sure you give them a 20-30 minute call out.

Here is my other question I forgot to add. Can you recommend an FBO.

LOL. You've evidently never been to Bangor. First airport I ever took a flight lesson at. Big runway, no traffic. We get a lot of charter fuel stops and emergency deviations, though.

I feel your pain... I did Kuwait to KIAD last year, 14+ hours.

I just did a non stop from Kuwait to Bangor yesterday. Aviatat and Bangor customs are great. Less than a 20 minute turn for fuel and customs. Good thing, because we had to fly another 3 hours and our day was longggggg. Make sure you give them a 20-30 minute call out.

Latest resources

Back