Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

used & abused

Don't touch my cookies !!
We all have stayed or at least made reservation at a hotel or motel. When you arrive, it's like you have stepped into the Twilight Zone. We once made reservations at a Motel 6 in Charleston, South Carolina. Well it was in a bad part of town, how were we to know. The hotel was under remodel and the room they gave us was awful. Blood stains all over the carpet, mold in the bathroom. Stains all over the comforters, and the table and chairs which didn't match were broken and chained to a wall. We asked for a new room, they didn't have any so we went to a better part of the city and found a room.

MSNBC.com had some photos submitted by people,
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18297117/

I personally like the one with the mushrooms growing from the rug.

These look exactly like most of the nasty trucker motels you'll find across the great American desert. And New Yorker's think they have it rough.

Nothing beats the POS "Radisson" that CommutAir was using in Buffalo for a while... A friend of mine found a used condom on the side of the bathtub! :puke:

We always got rooms at the end of the hall with no heat, and the front desk had the audacity to argue with me when I wouldn't accept the room!

"Nobody's said anything about the heat not working..."

"Horse---t. It didn't have heat the last two times you tried to put me in that room -- just last week!"

It got bad enough that they lost the Radisson franchise, so it became a "Park Plaza." Then the bank took possession... then it went out of business. You can still see it across from the Buffalo airport, with just "Plaza" left on the building. Scary....

Any hotel in PHL, especially the Holiday Inn Select. The hotels in PHL are just as dirty as the city.

We all have stayed or at least made reservation at a hotel or motel. When you arrive, it's like you have stepped into the Twilight Zone. We once made reservations at a Motel 6 in Charleston, South Carolina. Well it was in a bad part of town, how were we to know. The hotel was under remodel and the room they gave us was awful. Blood stains all over the carpet, mold in the bathroom. Stains all over the comforters, and the table and chairs which didn't match were broken and chained to a wall. We asked for a new room, they didn't have any so we went to a better part of the city and found a room.

MSNBC.com had some photos submitted by people,
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18297117/

I personally like the one with the mushrooms growing from the rug.

Well Motel 6 would be the start of the problem. Hilton Family or a no go for me. If no hilton I have the FBO make the reservation. If someone is willing to do the job for cheaper thats the owners problem not mine.

Latest resources

Back