• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Bad day for flying 17 dead in MO crash

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
PC-12 17 dead..reports say mostly kids going on a ski trip...sad day for flying

Did not know the PC-12 could carry that many people???

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
something fishy going to come out of this one...that is a lot of poeple, regardless of of kids or not...

nwaredtail

Total Time
9000+
Seating capacity of 9 plus 2 crew in "airliner" config. according to a couple of charter websites. 2400 pound payload capacity.

Not good.

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+
crap-crashed in a cemetary.

ackattacker

Client 9
Total Time
hah!
There is skiing in Missouri?

Title should be MT... Montana. Crashed near Butte.

I'll hold of on the speculation about W&B. Initial news reports usually get things wrong. I don't think 17 people would ever get onto a plane with 11 seatbelts. Even kids.

Also, what is this thread doing in the Majors section?

AMANSWORLD

Total Time
To the passengers on board rest in peace. If there was 17 on board I hope the families and FAA go after the owners/operators/insurance company for pure stupidity. Very sad indeed.

avbug

Total Time
n/a
As the reports vary and are inconsistent, then you have no good information. Refrain from speculating regarding what isn't given. A mishap has occured, people are dead, and nothing further is known.

Save the lawsuits and the speculation. Presently there's no basis, and the bodies have scarcely cooled.