Bad Bedlam Predictions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
njcapt said:
Sooners fans can consume the sweat off my balls. Go Pokes!

When they get done sucking your balls, remember to let them get back to work sweeping the floors at Jack in the Box.

I just can't wait until Ohio State goes to the "Big House" and Michigan whoops them.. Holy smokes they are a "joke" to watch this year...

Easy game to win lotsa money on though.

:p

3 5 0

Maybe next year the Buffs can get their act together. anyway any day is a good day in which Corn U loses.
GB

MU still has a couple of tough games ahead. They have to win two road games. At Colorado (I hope it's on Pay-Per-View) and at K-State. I'm not sure if I want Mizzou to win the Big XII North though, because I'm pretty sure it's one of the signs of the Apocalypse. ;) :D ;) :D

I'd take Woods over the other Roy Williams. Although Williams did manage 89 yards against Woods 25... hehe 25, yards versus the mighty OU D.

How many years in a row must OU beat the crap out of the whorns before they realize our superiority?

UT's coaching staff has wasted the most talented receiver to ever play for Texas. We just refuse to throw to him. It doesn't matter if he's double covered - Woods gets the same treatment, yet he still gets thrown the ball.

Latest resources

Back