Background check service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Aviator

I'd like to do a comprehensive background check on myself. Need suggestions on services that can do a check similar to what an airline would do.

I'd like to do a comprehensive background check on myself. Need suggestions on services that can do a check similar to what an airline would do.

I can think of many comic responses to this question.

:bomb:

Umm...sounds like you were in a "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" situation...

You can get an FBI background check done.

Get fingerprinted and send them to the FBI with acheck for $18. In about 2 months you'll get your rap sheet, if there is one.

Thanks for the reply Amish. I've already done that. Also requested a National Driver Registry file check and obtained my credit report from all three bureaus. I found a book on Amazon that may be helpful: http://www.amazon.com/Reporting-Cle...2571103?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176220009&sr=8-1
Still need recommendations on a service that will do the same type of pre-employment check an airline would do. I want to absolutely sure that all the information is accurate.

Well I've googled this term and there seems to be many different companies that provide professional background checks for companies. Not sure if they will do this for indivudals though.

Thanks 340DRVR, that looks like a good one. Anyone else have personal experience with this type of a service?

There is a company in Seattle called the Phoenix Group. They do background checks for lots of airlines. You can purchase a background check from them if you like.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back