Back home again from Indiana…

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sfergson727

Well, I was apparently a member here way back in the day, like others. Now looking back on 36 years of flying, somewhere north of 13,000 hours. Currently left seat on the B767/757, flying Internationally for one of the big two cargo airlines for the last 17 years. Previously flew for ATA Airlines, EJM and a short stint at AirTran after ATA started failing.

Type rated in a bunch of airliners, and biz jets, 11 in all. When not on one road road I enjoy peace and quiet on our boat in Lake Michigan when it’s not frozen, and relaxing at home otherwise with my wife and two sons. I own a 1975 Arrow II, which has been updated to a modern flight deck, but seems to spend more time in the avionics shop than in my hangar. 🤬. It sure is a pleasure to fly otherwise.

Howdy.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_6508.jpeg
    IMG_6508.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
From fellow Hoosier: I've been around this website for a while but if the focus has moved to GA, I've had very little experience with that so my ability to contribute is limited.

Maybe Belch will give me something to hang my hat on. :unsure:

I've been around this website for a while but if the focus has moved to GA, I've had very little experience with that so my ability to contribute is limited.
There is no "focus" the effort is to cover the broader spectrum. Previously I'd say it was more airline focused. I'm not an airline pilot and I invite those that are to share content and information to help others that are airline pilots or desiring to become airline pilots. As a new aircraft owner myself I'm sharing the lessons from my path of what I am learning and also bringing more GA content to the site that helps those with similar interests. So again, this site is for all areas of aviation and if I missed anything someone wants added please let me know.

Content breeds content, the more aviation content we post the more people will come to contribute.

Thanks all for being a part of the forum and I hope the new beginning rebuilds what Flightinfo.com once was long ago.

Latest resources

Back