B6 / My ID travel JS listing??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

d.fitz

The recording now says that all jumpseat listing is done through My ID travel. When I go there, the only option is 'standby' - there is no JS listing to select. So, the system is trying to charge $61.... Anyone have any idea how to list OAL on B6 JS using My ID travel?

Thanks!

I have listed there without having that problem.

After you put your from/to info in go to travel status and scroll down to pilot commuter listing. Problem is it trying to list you stand-by

The problem was that I was using the automatic link within Deltanet.... You have to log out and use the generic link to log in as generic Delta. Go figure....

I was told that there is a time period where the gate agents are directed to list you at the gate while this new rule takes hold. I do not know when that ends.

I was told that there is a time period where the gate agents are directed to list you at the gate while this new rule takes hold. I do not know when that ends.

The agents are always supposed to list you at the gate. Some though are misinformed and tell pilots to list online if they want to get on. It'll make your life easier if you do it online but the gate should always be available.

Latest resources

Back