Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 js cdntr (daddy) has to warn pilots (children) to stop denying j.s. to UAL pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IB6 UB9

I don't Remember
I won't post the email, but this week some of our guys are being naughty. Fellas, I can understand but it will hurt more than it helps (though we did get someone's attention). If this keeps up ultimately the jumpseat will be taken away and none of us will get to use it. Once again, let's not let a few little Hitler's ruin this for so many. Once again, if I have any say in the matter you are welcome in my jumpseat(s) anytime (even the little rat who denied me last week).

Hmmm Guns cocked for a nice little jumpseat war..... a mexican standoff....

Problem is there is no one left standing......

To quote Rodney King.....

Can't we all just get along?

IB6 UB9 said:
I won't post the email, but this week some of our guys are being naughty.

From what I have heard ....

JetBlue hasn't denied any jumpseats as the title to your post states...

Some of our children are misbehaving...

Word travels fast...

No jumpseats were denied, just some of our guys are expressing their frustrations in an inapproriate manner (giving some sh!t) to some UA guys about the actions of a few of their guys. I can see this happening to some NW jumpseaters. We are policing our own and the offenders will be dealt with by our own pilot group. This again is so much BS and has got to stop!

Check that...no js's were denied (a little too creative with the title of my post). We are known as the airline that carries a ton of UA and NWA commuters, and others, from the Florida area to NY to work. As a result, we get treated very well when they get to return the favor. Occasionally, the other sh!t happens. Carry on folks, be bigger people.

IB6 & JB,

Thanks for your thoughts. Please check my posts. Hopefully this will all be shortlived and as you point out are policed by our own repective people.

Birdman
BTV

Latest resources

Back