• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 Ejet first look

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice pic, but the real entertainment of that link is all the "members" busting a nut over it in the discussion.

shamrock said:
Nice pic, but the real entertainment of that link is all the "members" busting a nut over it in the discussion.

Word!

That forum is where all the little "Smilin Pauls" of the world are born.

Cool plane!!!! I sure hope we got some of them to fly. Maybe I can say heavy on the radio! That would be so cool!

E170GuppyKILLER

I'll bet if you buy your type and give them a little under the table they might let you go jerk off in the back of one.

E170Guppykiller said:
Cool plane!!!! I sure hope we got some of them to fly. Maybe I can say heavy on the radio! That would be so cool!

The only thing I would let a "tool" like you say on my airplane is: "Checklist complete". No, you can't fly, don't even ask.

What does everyone think about the E170/190 going the way the 737 did and becoming a (more affordable) BBJ type aircraft?

I don't know range or any other info for that matter, but since the E135 made the jump I would think that Embraer has at least thought about making the 170 or 190 available as a business jet.

Latest resources

Back