• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Learjets

Go right up in the 40's

you can level off and accelerate to Red Line with no wait

Lear 85's

Can't wait

Yep. The 680 was and still is the biggest POS that I ever flew. I miss NJA but I don't miss flying Cessna aviation abortions.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The 680 has its limits, but how many jets can takeoff out of aspen full and fly to new york? My guess is not too many. We take the 680 that I manage and fly to hawaii without issue, in that price range for that size airplane I think that is pretty good. Just my opinion.

The 680 has its limits, but how many jets can takeoff out of aspen full and fly to new york? My guess is not too many. We take the 680 that I manage and fly to hawaii without issue, in that price range for that size airplane I think that is pretty good. Just my opinion.

Who cares about the climb. 680 can't climb with the best of airplanes anyway if you really want to argue that point

Its an SUV of the sky. Its not a sportscar

680 to hawaii?

I love the 680, it climbs pretty well until you are up high. If you put the 2nd o2 bottle on it can do san diego to kona pretty well and for a better fuel burn than the 300. A long flight for a small cockpit but it gets the job done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back