FA 420 (Airline Flight Crew Techniques and Procedures) still has many slots
available for this and next semester. On February 6th we will start signing
students up for the summer semesters. FA 420 uses the CRJ-200 Flight
Training Device. Upon completion students rave about the great experience
they have gained, the extraordinary value of the course, and how grateful
they are that they took FA420. Airlines will interview candidates with less
time if they have completed FA420.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaaha....

Wow glad to see that Riddle is at it again....at least it looks like you can see thru the smoke. Do you go to the DAB campus???? Is K. Ducett still the Cheif Instructor down there?? I always hated that guy. I even got the chance to tell him that a few times while I was down there. Well I better lay off of the flightinfo for a while until I sober up or I might find myself in the box for a few days.

great cornholio said:
Wow glad to see that Riddle is at it again....at least it looks like you can see thru the smoke. Do you go to the DAB campus???? Is K. Ducett still the Cheif Instructor down there?? I always hated that guy. I even got the chance to tell him that a few times while I was down there. Well I better lay off of the flightinfo for a while until I sober up or I might find myself in the box for a few days.
Yeah I'm at DAB...haven't done a minute of flight trianing here tho...I just feel so bad for some of my friends who have had to put up with their BS.

Not sure about Ducett...

Ducett or what we used to call him was....well something a women cleans herselft with when she has that not so fresh feeling and ad the word bag to the end of it left a year or so ago to my knowledge. I wasn't a big fan either, I always held him responsible for the break down in the flightline early 1999 when all the cessna's were grounded. He didn't seem to care much. That guy was a ............well, im not going to say it.

Yeah I got lucky and got to do most of my flight training off campus. Mostly due to that crap that happened in 99. Then they got me with you have to do at least one flight course on campus or you have to change your major. And for some reason the Aeronautical Studies or what ever wouldn't work so I had to take my Commercial Multi there. About 1/2 way thru they changed the syllabus and added like 5 flights and 6 frasca sims. Dunno why I had to fly a frasca x-country on the autopilot. Anyways I tried to say that I was under the old syllabus and he said I wasn't because I wasn't done by the time they changed it. So my instructor had to give me a new copy of the syllabus. I was already a CFI CFII at the time and knew that this was BS and called him out on it. While I was doing that he asked me if I wanted to apply to be a CFI at Riddle which I told him hell no. Glad to hear that he left maybe things aren't as bad down there. Doubtful as I'm sure the Riddle Runaround is still in full force.

Latest resources

Back