Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

canyonblue

Everyone loves Southwest
Hard to beat this guys display.................

http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM

This display was the work of Carson Williams of Mason, Ohio, who spent about three hours sequencing the 88 Light-O-Rama channels that control the 16,000 Christmas lights in his 2004 holiday lighting spectacular. The musical accompaniment is broadcast over a low-power radio station so that it is only audible to visitors tuned in to the correct frquency and doesn't disturb the neighbors.

The rough quality of the video has led some viewers to believe it was put together in stop-action form from still photographs, but that is an artifact of the high compression used in the clip circulated via e-mail. Mr. Williams has posted instructions for recreating his "Wizard in Winter" sequencing, and another of his choreographed Christmas light music shows can be viewed here.

Last edited:
That sure does look like stop motion photography. However he did this it is still pretty cool.
(Watch it again and watch how the grass in the foreground jumps a little)

If you look just to the left of the house there is a blinking light (like that of a lit tower), it seems to flash in at a regular interval leading me to believe it is legit.

It is real, I stand corrected. Snopes.com has more video with different music light choreography. Similar to the Belagio fountains.

if anyone is interested....i have directions to the house and what to do once you get there....Mason is just a few minutes north of Cincinnati.....its an easy drive and pretty amazing to see in person

Latest resources

Back