Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

utahpilot

Seeing the light
so I got a check from AWAC today for about $400 bucks. I worked there for only about a year, and it was 4 years ago. I haven't heard what happened with arbitration, judges, settlements, etc. glad to get the $, just curious what happened? sorry, don't read this board much anymore.

thanks

so I got a check from AWAC today for about $400 bucks. I worked there for only about a year, and it was 4 years ago. I haven't heard what happened with arbitration, judges, settlements, etc. glad to get the $, just curious what happened? sorry, don't read this board much anymore.

thanks

Arbitrator ruled for the pilots... to a point. Company cut the checks this week, you got your portion of the 2.5 million dollar award.

thanks

At least you came back to the right place. Flightinfo.com: For all the latest in accurate, up-to-date, news on aviation.....

Latest resources

Back