AWAC question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jimbo,
Thanks again, AWAC was truly one of the best places I have ever had the pleasure of working and I am going to miss the people there a great deal.

WD.

Change the name, yes...but don't abandon the little pirate-man with the bottle!!!!
I'm a little sad AWAC will not have a voice on this board for Truth, Justice and the American way...But I'm happy for you! Congradulations.

Thanks CP.

There are so many voices within AWAC and many that reside on this board. As I was finishing my last trip I had an opportunity to speak with one of our guys who told me that he rathered enjoyed that post that I left here and really looked forward to reading them. On another note, there was some truth to the post that I had pi$$ed some people off with my voice on the TA but I always subscribed to the fact that this is a skilled labor position and that personal feelings had no bearing. All in all, I will really miss many of the people there from pilot to ramper.

Decision has been made! I keep the screen name and pirate because it symbolizes a truely great time in my life and career...

WD.

Latest resources

Back