Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SOFHercDude

Not stop loss again !!
Whats the app process at AWAC? My AirInc party line says apply thru UPAS – is this true or can I apply direct? How and when are these “hiring windows” announced?? Is the window now closed so that if I do send a resume it will automatically go into the circular file?

Any info on how many in the pool, how many going into classes anytime soon, any hiring forecast?

And by the way, how do you get AWAC outa Air Wisconsin???

Thanks

Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp. AWAC.
Go to www.airwis.com and go to employment. Click on pilots and you will see all kinds of general information on our contract. At the bottom they should have a contact link and that will take you to an online application, addresses, phone numbers and all you will need to apply. I dont think is says they are not taking resumes so it might not hurt to send one in each route. If you have an LOR that is the key though.

regards LORs

Regarding LORs -- do you mean generic LORs or specifically on from within AWAC?

I know a guy in UAL, does that pull any weight as opposed to the military dudes I'm working with now?

Thanks again

I guess it wouldn't hurt to have LOR's from people you've flown with, but the ones that are going to get noticed are the LOR's from an AirWis pilot.

S.

Just to clear up a misconception...HR cannot just throw your resume into the circular file. They are required by law to keep all resumes for a period of 12 months. Also, Meg (the girl who initially recieves all resumes) does NOT want to see your ugly mug on a resume...why do people do that?!

Latest resources

Back