AWA resume question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Awa

Tracy Takara is in charge of that. But if you're just sending a resume in the blind....good luck. I spent 3 years updating mine, then went to the Kit Darby seminar (his retirement plan;) ) and handed my resume to Tracy. One and a half weeks later I got the application!
Same with Air Tran and ATA for me. So it's expensive, but the seminar works. Good luck, but don't get hired there before me, OK?

You are going to need to have someone walk your resume in, two stacks of resumes and those that have their resumes walked in seem to have priority.

good luck

3 5 0

Because the definition of what's a regional, national or major have become so blurred nobody knows which one is which any more.

This is actually in the Regionals sections because I can't read very well and goofed it up :)

yep!

I believe the the resumes are placed in one of three piles.

1. those with an internal recommendation that accompanies the resume.

2. those that were hand delivered face to face at a job fair.

3. unsolicited.

At least this is what was spelled out to me by some paper work I received with my interview. So looking at that breakdown I'd say you can only improve your chances by showing up. If you can't afford it call your friend on the inside and have him/her bug the pilot recruiters (Tracy Takara). That may be the most effective way to get noticed...
Andy

P.S. I heard a rumor that there may be some time before they ship out their next bunch of app's. Hang in there...

I believe the the resumes are placed in one of three piles.

1. those with an internal recommendation that accompanies the resume.

2. those that were hand delivered face to face at a job fair.

3. unsolicited.

At least this is what was spelled out to me by some paper work I received with my interview. So looking at that breakdown I'd say you can only improve your chances by showing up. If you can't afford it call your friend on the inside and have him/her bug the pilot recruiters (Tracy Takara). That may be the most effective way to get noticed...
Andy

P.S. I heard a rumor that there may be some time before they ship out their next bunch of app's. Hang in there...

That jives with what I have heard.

Latest resources

Back