AWA begins call back of all pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bar10Ranch

Just got official notification of standby recall starting July 9, and will be expecting a call with a firm class date.

congrats!

Bar10Ranch,

great news on the recall. Any Idea of new hire classes? I was hired Januaary 2001 but never given a class date, then the furloughs started. Thanks for the help in advance.

Jim

Good Deal you guys!!!

Hey Upallnight.... Are you still active??? As a Jan 2001 poolie have they been keeping you posted?? Just curious. Thanks and Great Luck!!

awa recall/new classes

OakRBust/Bar10Ranch

Bar 10,

Congrats on the recall. You know that PHX was 111F yesterday, don't you? Good luck anyway.

OakRBust,

I had to keep in touch with them to check for additional new hire news, but they told me I am good to go, which is really cool in my book!

Jim

upallnight,

i too was hired toward the end of jan 2001. I have heard the fall for new classses. i guess a lot of guys have split to jetblue or found other jobs. when was your interview date?

sincerely,

stoked

I had a jan 09 interview- mar 02 class which cancelled reassighned april class which moved to May and then the letter. ( which in hindsight was a blessing )

Looks like 2 guys were ordered back to the gate in MIA. The Security people smelled booze while the pilots were going through security and so they called officials. The plane had blocked out by the time the police arrived so ATC ordered the airplane back to the gate. Would'nt want to be in their shoes:(

Latest resources

Back