AWA anyone called for interviews lately

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain

Just trying to find out if they are making calls again for interviews. I am sitting waiting for one. I have my fingers crossed, a rabbits foot in my pocket, put the horse shoe over the front door, found a couple of four leaf clovers, and eating pork and saurkraut for new years meal. Oh, I also sent in a completed application.

If anyone know's of anything else I can do please let me know.

I believe you will need a LOL of recommendation to move the process along. If you know anyone who works there you might want to give them a call and see if they will sponsor you.... Good luckPHXFLYR:cool:

captain said:
Just trying to find out if they are making calls again for interviews. I am sitting waiting for one. I have my fingers crossed, a rabbits foot in my pocket, put the horse shoe over the front door, found a couple of four leaf clovers, and eating pork and saurkraut for new years meal. Oh, I also sent in a completed application.

If anyone know's of anything else I can do please let me know.
Praying usually is a good thing. Best of luck to ya. :)

Re: "..... praying is usually a good thing...." AMEN!!!!

PHXFLYR:cool:

Got a CALL las week for an interview the last week of January.

I had a letter of recommendation from a current pilot.

How long did it take to get the call, wjpilot?
Thanks

Captain:

AWA is currently interviewing. They have called a couple of pilots that I know last week to interview January 4 and 6.

One guy had his app in since September.

Give it time. Human resources has alot of apps.

iflyhigh

I attended an Air Inc fair in PHX back in Jun and I'm still waiting to get the app. I have a friend on the inside so if I could just get the app at least I'd feel like I was getting somewhere. Did anyone else who may have been at the fair in PHX get an app yet? Tracy told us all that we would get an app since we attended the fair.

Latest resources

Back