AWA any new interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain

Waiting on a call along with all the others that are in those three stacks. Anyone heard form them lately. Anyone in class now. What's the scoop...

I heard the pilot new hire classes were postponed. Does anyone know how often they are running classes, and how many are in a class ?

Last edited:
AllgoAWA postponed the March class till April to get caught up in the training department. With all the upgrades, new hires and recurrents, the sims could not keep up. Talk to the hiring department a week ago, and they stated they were interviewing twice a week still and having about 10 or so to a class. If I get any updates will advise.

iflyhigh

I gave AWA a resume at AIRINC's Dallas Jan '04 conference (1 yr ago). I got my app in Sep and fired it back ASAP. No call yet, but I'm still hanging on! I'm flying for AE and the USNR right now and I meet the mins. My buddy over there says they are hiring. Just a really slow process from what I hear. Nothing you haven't already heard though I'm sure. Good luck!

AWA is accepting resumes now. I just spoke to Tiffany two weeks ago.

I spoke to the CP last week and he said that we have classes planned thru June (1 class a month I believe) and that the plan is to hire as many as 200 this year and 165 next year.

Take this info with a grain of salt of course.

I gave Tracey Takara an resume at the job fair last January, and got the app in June. I recently got the all-mighty "golden referal", and still haven't heard anything. I know a couple of guys who said it took about a year from app to phone call so i guess I'll wait and see what June brings.

My neighbor has been there since August. He had a resume walked in February, got the App in June and got a call in August. I'm not sure there is a specific time period you'll wait. I know 3 people who've been hired over there and it's been different times of waiting. They all like it there and seem positive about the future.

Latest resources

Back