• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWA 757 Cockpit Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They assign the "ships" 24 hours in advance (at least that is the way it used to be). There is an entry that an agent can type into the computer at the ticket counter or gate that can provide that information.

Maybe one of the AWA pilots on the board can get an agent to look that up for you. I would not suggest that you ask, as it might seem suspect to the agents. However, if you go the night before, ask about the jumpseat procedures and then ask if there is any way they can look up the a/c number to see how many jumpseats it has, then that would probably not be an issue. (I think the information in the computer says that; I used to teach the computer system for the agents.)

Of course, the ship assignment can change rapidly because of a mechanical, so the information acquired may not be accurate. I would definitely suggest, no matter which flight you decide to take, that you get to the ticket counter early. The agents there deal with a lot of elderly folks out of FLL, and it takes longer to process them. I remember one flight I worked out of there had 15 wheelchairs! :)

Good luck to you!

Thanks for the tips resumewriter...

Latest resources

Back