AVL Overnight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

medic&cfi

Just wondering where CHQ, ASA, or anyone else overnights in AVL. Or if anyone knows of good hotel discounts in AVL for airline employees. Thanks.

medic&cfi said:
Just wondering where CHQ, ASA, or anyone else overnights in AVL. Or if anyone knows of good hotel discounts in AVL for airline employees. Thanks.

ASA stays at the Comfort Suites by the mall. Lots of food right around the hotel. I don't kow if they offer airline discounts, but I would think they do.

atrdriver said:
ASA stays at the Comfort Suites by the mall. Lots of food right around the hotel. I don't kow if they offer airline discounts, but I would think they do.

XJT stays there too. Good cheap seafood resturant right next door... huge plate of shrimp for like 6 bucks!!!!

around 50 bucks a night for the comfort inn. The 5:30-6:00am vans are usually packed with crews so get down there early if you want a ride. The new biker bar log cabin place across the street is a great place for some food, beer and a few good looking waitresses aswell.

If you can get downtown there is a great bar/restaurant called Jack of the Wood. Good beers, good bands. Overnights there are great.

Mr. I.

Two other decent bars downtown in AVL are Barleys...great pizza and an awesome beer selection, and Hanna Flannagins...a pretty cool Irish bar.

Cheers

Just outside the Comfort Inn, on the otherside of the highway, is an Italian/Mediteranian restaurant. I don't know the name, but the front desk will tell you. It's in a strip mall and nothing fancy but the food is awesome and cheap. Great place to do lunch.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back