AVJET Burbank info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Popeye0537

Looking for info on Avjet out of burbank. I've been offered an interview for a position on the Challenger and wanted info from people who have worked there.

What are the schedules like, what happens if the aircraft if sold, am I still employed? What is the average pay on this type today. Why do people leave and the ones that are leaving whrere are they going? Am I married to a pager with no hard days off. What type of benifits do they offer.

I did a search but the most recent info is 2 yrs old.

Thanks

Looking for info on Avjet out of burbank. I've been offered an interview for a position on the Challenger and wanted info from people who have worked there.

What are the schedules like, what happens if the aircraft if sold, am I still employed? What is the average pay on this type today. Why do people leave and the ones that are leaving whrere are they going? Am I married to a pager with no hard days off. What type of benifits do they offer.

I did a search but the most recent info is 2 yrs old.

Thanks

Check out the Part 135 forum - you'll find more info there. I have heard that Avjet will work you very hard. That said, it has a great group of clients (Hollywood stars) and a growing fleet. QOL and pay should be your primary concerns (and unfortunately QOL might not be that good). Ask your questions on the other forum.

If I were you, I'd look at some of the better fractionals like Netjets and even Flexjet (LA base and a big Challenger operator) vs. a 135 operator like Avjet. The schedules at the fractionals will at least give you a better QOL when compared with those at 135 operators in general.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I have a freind there on a G550, and he says the schedule is demanding(lots of days no schedule) but the pay is WAY above what you would make at a fractional. It really depends on the client who's plane you are on.

Latest resources

Back