Aviation professionals - Open to Business Opportunity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotman

I am currently a low paid FO who needed a second income to make ends meet that would not require a lot of time, but had great potential.

This is a GENUINE Income Opportunity. No Large outlay, No selling!!!!

PLEASE NOTE:This is not a get rich quick scheme that other websites falsely promise you, this is a 100% Genuine Business Opportunity that will, with a little hard work and determination, have the potential to change your life!!

Global Domains International is one of America's fastest growing companies. This is a real opportunity, with a Fortune 500 listed company and PEOPLE WORLDWIDE are already making monthly incomes that will come to them month-after-month, year-after-year.

There are no hidden costs, no lies, all you need to succeed is an e-mail address! I'm not asking you for any money, all that I ask is you click on the icon and see for yourself.

There is also a 1 WEEK FREE TRIAL! You really have nothing to loose, just take a few moments and click on the link below:

http://www.gdicustomers2.ws/pilotman1

Thanks,
Bruce

Last edited:
pilotman said:
You really have nothing to loose
It's "lose", not "loose".

Sigh.

[Seinfeld]"And you wanted to be my latex salesman."[/Seinfeld]

Nice try, Biff. Take it elsewhere.

LAXSaabdude.

Pyramid scheme.

Global Domains International, which does business as WorldSite.ws, provides domain names with the ".ws" suffix for both individual and commercial use. The .ws suffix stands for western Samoa; the company has a royalty arrangement with the kingdom of Samoa to use the top-level country code assigned to the Pacific island nation by ICANN, the Internet regulatory body for domain names and numbers. Global Domains was founded in 1999.

I am currently a low paid FO who needed a second income to make ends meet that would not require a lot of time, but had great potential.

(kneeling, with hands together) "Oh God, please kill him." :(

Minhommad the Mad Hatter

Ummmm, If you have MD-80 experance (sp?) somthing tells me you make more than I did 6 years back. (Also I would kill to fly the Avro 85 again, good times!)

Another tool pilot pushing his Pyramid "get rich quick" Amway scheme. I have seen them at all three airlines I have been associated with.

When will these people realize that they alienate their friends and family when they get suckered into these BS companies. One Captain at my old regional airline would push his Pyramid Company propoganda on all the FO's that he flew with. Some were on probation and were scared to say no thinking he might give them a bad eval.

Take your Amway Pyramid scheme somewhere else. I have seen them a thousands times and they are all BS.

FWIW, I sat in first class commuting to DFW one day and sat next to a guy that sold software to all these Pyramid Scheme companies. He told me that only about 1-2% of the people that get involved with them make any sort of money. Most of the profits just go to the snake oil salesman owners that started the company.

Latest resources

Back