Aviation Management Group RDU

BGSkyGuy

Total Time
Anybody on here work for AMG? I interviewed for a job there about 2 years ago but turned it down for another. Seemed like a great place to work and I've been wondering how things are going.

ProFracPilot

What's it doing now?
Total Time
Anybody on here work for AMG?
I don't work for them, but I know the guy who runs the joint. You happen to share the same initials - BG. Perhaps that will get you in the door :D

KingAirKiddo

Total Time
I worked there six years ago or so. Great company to work for. BG is a good guy and treats his employees fairly. When I was there, the company was experiencing some growing pains in the respect that there was no organized structure for allowing "hard" days off. We pretty much carried a pager 24/7 and could really be called out at any time, though there were only a handful of times when I was called out with short notice. Things may be different now, though. I think that since I left there is now a more organized scheduling system and a bit more "infrastructure" that takes some of the burden off the pilots. Overall, I can't really say anything bad about my time there and hope that BG and company are still doing well.

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
Anyone knows how the money is at AMG? I live in Raleigh and the commuter gig is getting a little old after 10 years... Looking for something close to home maybe.