Aviation Interviews & Gouge Websites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I have always used www.aviationinterviews.com, but then again it was free back then. Now it is set up as a reoccurring charge that I would have to set up in order view more than the last 5 gouges. Of course, I can cancel it after I am done getting the info but that means 3 months from now I have to remember to do so. I use to just donate after it helped get a job, but I guess there were alot of freeloaders. The content on the site has always been great, but I don't like reoccurring charges. This is the same reason that when flight info became a pay site I opposed a the reoccurring charge and we opted for the one time membership fee, unlike some other pay sites. Are there other options or is aviation interviews still the king of the gouge?

Last edited:
Well, I don't know what to tell you, because I'm able to see more than five, for free. For example, I just clicked on American Eagle, and can see 239 gouges dating back to 2001. My roommate registered (old registration) within the last few months, and can also see all of the gouges.

Just to clarify, both sites are great. Mike, the owner of www.aviationinterviews.com is a really great guy and has helped out countless pilots. I am going to do the 3month re-occuring charge deal, and hope that I remember to cancel it. While I would prefer to just donate, the proceeds go to help out pilots in the form of scholarships and hosting the site. I am all for pilots helping pilots. Thanks for the input everyone.

Latest resources

Back