• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Aviation in it's truest form...

T

Traumahawk

Thought I'd just share something I noticed after reading all the responses to the "born-to-fly.com" stuff...

After all the finger pointing, bickering, joking, laughing, humility, "punchin' grumpy's"...not to mention the "hottest F/A" thread, you take a step back and look at the exchanges between all of us in this profession...

And it undeniably proves one of the truest statements I have ever read by Pete Fusco:

"Aviation is often called a brotherhood...
It's not.
It's more like a neighborhood bar."

Flightinfo.com is merely happy hour.

:beer:

pilotmyf

Total Time
3:15am
Traumahawk said:
And it undeniably proves one of the truest statements I have ever read by Pete Fusco:

"Aviation is often called a brotherhood...
It's not.
It's more like a neighborhood bar."

:beer:

How Profound!!!

taters

Total Time
And I saw someone break a beer bottle over a G-0 Planes Pilot last night, I would have done it myself but I was wasted