Aviation Biz Cards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flagshipper

Anyone know a good place on the internet to get aviation business cards? I have decided to become more professional than a napkin

Go to vistaprint.com and make your own! Very in expensive and they sometimes have good deals I get my cards for just under $18,00 per 1,000 Thick paper full color and Glossy

Vistaprint.com is good as well as Iprint.com If you sign up for their email offers you will get emails offering free cards.

navigator72 said:
Vistaprint.com is good as well as Iprint.com If you sign up for their email offers you will get emails offering free cards.

Free cards suck pay a little extra money and get cards with out advertizing and the shipping on the free cards is double the paid rate!

I have never gotten the free cards but I agree the advertising on the back is kind of cheezy (but hey, it's still free).

Staples, Office Depot, etc have very good prices on business cards that you can design right on their website.

navigator72 said:
I have never gotten the free cards but I agree the advertising on the back is kind of cheezy (but hey, it's still free).

Why advertise for someone for free!!! I am sure they would not do it for you and the cards are not free with extremely high shipping rates!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back