• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Aviation Attorney

bentley

Total Time
Does anyone know the name of a aviation attorney that represents commercial airline pilots? It is a bonus if they are fmailiar with teh Railway Labor Act.!!

furlough-boy

Total Time
Kent Jackson

I know of one in Kansas City named Kent Jackson. He taught the Aviation Law class I took in college and he often writes articles for Business and Commercial Aviation. Very bright guy.

Lindy

Total Time
What state?

Any QUALIFIED Aviation Law Attorney is familiar w/ the RLA (especially a few recent decisions out of the 6th Circuit).

What state?

I know a few in the MidWest.

(And if it isn't too difficult, send me the question and I'll give a cursory overview -- familiar w/ RLA because I worked for a railroad when I practiced....)

bentley

Total Time
Furloghed Gal,

Do you have a e-mail address? I am looking for an avaition attorney in the Midwest.

Lindy

Total Time
Send me a private message -- I will not put my email in a public forum.

Also, is this a state issue or, I presume since it is RLA, you are more interested in Federal Law?