• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man!

Double diapers, double daycare, double CO-Pays at the pediatrician! Who says life doesn't get better then that!

Congrats! Welcome to the broke club!

They are expensive, sometimes a pain but I would not trade them for anything. Specially when I'm on a trip and a sweet little girl asks me when I'm coming home. I do wonder when she tells me I'm he favorite daddy!?!
At least I'll have someone to visit me when I'm in a nursing home! :D

bunnyfufu said:
i don't see why anyone would ever want children... i'd much rather have what's in my new avatar (stearman) :)

I thought the same when i was your age...i still don't have em but they will definately come around soon, perhaps in a year or two. For now, I just want to practice a lot! :D You too will change your mind, you're human like all other folx here. (at least the majority)

everyone says that, but we'll see.. i can't see myself ever tolerating those smelly, expensive, ear-piercingly annoying things

you have no idea, man...they can melt you with a look....

not typing much...only have 1 hand free,,,other one trying to hold little girl still and keep he sleeping

i wish i could sleep

I can relate a little. I've got to watch my little brother (7) and Little sister (4) grow up. Im 28 and there have been times when I have been completely broken down by the two of them.

Everytime I see them they come running over to me for a hug. Just warms my heart.

Congrats on the doubles man. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back