• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations...

widespreadpanic :D

widespreadpanic said:
Based PIE, Living in Tampa

Lazyb is correct 7 1/2 ON, 6 1/2 off. 1/2 day used for travel.

Thanks
WP

Like the new profile.

How far afield do the Avantair P180s typically fly? For example, if you are based in Florida, will you likely fly throughout the East or would you conceivably fly out West during your tour? Do the Reno-based pilots tend to fly the West-coast flights? I realize that fractional flying can take you anywhere, but I guess I'd like to know how "regional" the trips tend to be...

Optimists will call it 7.5 and 6.5. Realists know it's really 8/6 and usually 9/5.
widespreadpanic said:
Based PIE, Living in Tampa

Lazyb is correct 7 1/2 ON, 6 1/2 off. 1/2 day used for travel.

Thanks
WP

Last edited:
Someone chime in if I miss one, but I think they are RNO, PBI, and CDW (Caldwell ,NJ)

Now that we have the base question answered, a couple of additional questions (that can probably be answered with a search):

1. How many aircraft and pilots currently on the property?

2. How many new aircraft expected by the end of 2005 (estimate)?

3. Minimum time for direct entry Captain (if available)?

4. Starting annual salary (estimate) for both Capt. and FO?

Again, sorry if this info is searchable - you can PM me if necessary. I took a look at a P180 a few weeks back and I was very impressed...

I saw an Avanti in Chicago the other day. What a spectacular looking airplane! If its performance lives up to the hype, and gas prices continue to rise, I would expect they'd be able to sell a ton of those things.

Trails a jet by minutes but burns a fraction of the fuel. Nice.

FurloughedAgain said:
I saw an Avanti in Chicago the other day. What a spectacular looking airplane! If its performance lives up to the hype, and gas prices continue to rise, I would expect they'd be able to sell a ton of those things.

Trails a jet by minutes but burns a fraction of the fuel. Nice.

Any impressions (good and bad) from people who fly it? Looks a little bit like a tight squeeze up front (kinda like a Lear). How many hours before the circulation in your legs shuts off - can you fly it from NYC to FLL or the Keys and still be comfortable up front?

Latest resources

Back