• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair + Flops = Merger Rumor?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, this is true. Flops will also be merged with NJA, Swift, Carlyle Group, and another private equity firm. I guess it has been over 6 months since the merger rumor has been started, it's about time to rekindle it. Avantair, yeah, let's go with that one.

I heard we were Starting a corporate shuttle for All major airline pilots. You know, to make it easo for them to commute to and from work. Oh yeah, and we're getting cargo configured piaggios to haul boxed and hazmat.

And after the merger, the new company (which will be called Avantions) will fly brand-new Airbus products exclusively...

:rolleyes:

Guitar Guy said:
And after the merger, the new company (which will be called Avantions) will fly brand-new Airbus products exclusively...

I dont know, that one might just be a made up a.k.a fake rumor :nuts:

Guitar Guy said:

You sure about that? I heard the merged company will have a cargo dept flying a mix of new A380's and Whale Guppys (the ones that CargoLux rejected). :beer:

Hehe

AerroMatt said:
You sure about that? I heard the merged company will have a cargo dept flying a mix of new A380's and Whale Guppys (the ones that CargoLux rejected). :beer:

Hehe

I take it they dropped the idea of buying reconditioned DC-3's?

Guitar rocker said:
I heard that they were going to get one space shuttle too.

Didn't hear about the space shuttle, or DC3. However, I did hear that they will sublease the Enterprise as soon as Paramount Pictures releases it from all Star Trek series contract restrictions! :nuts:

"I canna hold her together much longer, Capn!"

Latest resources

Back